*1990, Burgwedel. Lives and works in Hanover as a visual artist using varying media as drawing, video, sound, installation and sculpture. She also researches and teaches as an artistic-scientific assistant at the Leibniz University Hannover at the Faculty of Architecture and Landscape Design, Department of Arts and Creative Design. Since 2019 she is a member of the artist collective plan42
• doors left open, Kunstverein Barsinghausen
• Pharmacy of Good Intentions, as part of the annual programme sorgen, falten, sammeln, Kunstverein Lüneburg
• if everything was a narrative, teatergaleriet, Kalmar, Sweden
• In the absence of rain / In der Abwesenheit des Regens, diploma exhibition, University of Arts Brunswick
• Summer Exhibition, Kunstverein Röderhof
• 90. Herbstausstellung, Kunstverein Hannover
• Kubus Kooperativ – Zeichnung allover, Städtische Galerie Kubus, Hanover
• Nordwestkunst, Kunsthalle Wilhelmshaven
• Wolkig bis formstabil, Städtische Galerie Kubus, Hanover
• Low Noon, premiere with plan42, Theaterwerkstatt Pilkentafel, Flensburg
• Kubus Kooperativ – Reflexionen, Städtische Galerie Kubus, Hannover
• 89. Herbstausstellung des Kunstvereins Hannover, Kunstverein Hanover
• flausen+festival #3, with plan42, theaterlabor Bielefeld
• sestiere di venecia, Venice, exhibition in public space
• Gap* The Mind, Festival unter freiem Himmel, Die H_lle, Brunswick
• Kubus Kooperativ – Editionen, Städtische Galerie Kubus, Hanover
• Verlängertes Makkaronisches Netzwerk, with Jan Neukirchen, atoll studio community, Hanover
• pleasure pressure, with Nina Aeberhard, Galerie vom Zufall und vom Glück, Hanover
• how to build a nest, with Elizabeth Kettley Cronfalk, Martina Mäsiarová, adad–project space, Hanover
• 30 Under 30–Young Entrepreneurs, city gallery Brunswick
• This must be the place, adad–project space, Hanover
• In Times like These, class Prof. Nadine Fecht, Projektraum lage egal, Berlin
• residency program, Kunstverein Röderhof, state grant Saxony-Anhalt
• residency program, Neustart Kultur #Take Heart, Fonds Darstellende Künste, with plan42
• nominated for Nordwestkunst prize, Kunsthalle Wilhelmshaven
• work grant, Neustart Kultur, Stiftung Kunstfonds
• exhibition grant, Tandem für Bildende Kunst, Region Hannover
• project grant, Niedersachsen dreht auf, ministry of science and culture, Lower Saxony
• 3rd place, nominated for Baldreit grant, Baden Baden
• residency grant, Theaterwerkstatt Pilkentafel Flensburg, with plan42
• Artist Book grant, Buchlabor I, Metacopy Hanover
• research grant for dance city culture department Hanover, with plan42
• flausen+ young artists in residence, research grant mit TBL (TallBlondLadies) und Corinna Siebert, foundation of the artist collective plan42, Theater im Ballsaal, Bonn
• Erasmus+, The Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design, Wrocław
• Diploma in Visual Arts, University of Arts Braunschweig: main class, Prof. Kummer, additional class: Prof. Schnitt, Prof. Fecht, Prof. Weingartner, Prof. Dahlem, certificate in art mediation: Prof. Dr. Philp and Prof. Dr. Schlüter
• The Eugeniusz Geppert University of Art and Design, Wrocław, ceramics, glass, sculpture and art mediation class
• Bachelor of Arts: Media Design, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Hanover
• Product Design, University of Applied Sciences and Arts Hanover
• doors left open, publication on the occasion of the exhibition, publisher: Kunstverein Barsinghausen and K. Jobczyk, 2022
• sorgen, falten, sammeln, publication on the occasion of the years program, pharmacy of good intentions, publisher: Kunstverein Lüneburg, 2022
• Versuchung und Verfehlung, artist book, photographies and text, metacopy, September 2022
• 30 under 30–Young Entrepreneurs, publication on the occasion of the exhibition, publisher: Billy Jacob und Jürgen May, 2019
• In times like these, publication on the occasion of the exhibition, publisher: Nadine Fecht, 2017
Despite careful control of the contents, we do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
The office named in the imprint is responsible for the data collection and processing described below. The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam mails.
Collection, storage and use of personal data as well as purposes and legal basis of processing
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (for example name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Storage of the IP address
We store the IP address transmitted by your web browser strictly for the purpose of detecting, limiting and eliminating attacks on our websites for a period of seven days. After this period, we delete or anonymize the IP address. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. It may happen that we link to third-party services on our website. We are not responsible for the processing of your data by these services.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
• Insofar as we process personal data on the basis of consent from you, in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
• pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
• pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
• complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
If you would like to make use of your aforementioned rights, an e-mail to the above mail address is sufficient.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, an e-mail to the above mail address is sufficient.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of data concerning you violates data protection regulations. The right of complaint may be asserted in particular before a supervisory authority in the Member State of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status July 2020. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.
In order to protect your data from unwanted access as comprehensively as possible, we take technical and organizational measures. We use an encryption procedure on our pages. Your data is transferred from your computer to our server and vice versa via the Internet using TLS encryption. You can recognize this by the fact that the lock symbol is closed in the status bar of your browser and the address line begins with “https://”.